It was good. Learnt a lot. Excited.
My impression at this stage: Even though I am not from a business background, it is not at all difficult to learn the subjects taught. MBA is not rocket science, ha ha.
All one needs to do is:
- Take active interest in the class & the topic being taught
- Participate in class & discuss
- Have an open mind
- If you have doubts, get them clarified then and there
- Study before class & study after class
- Pay attention to the current events - read news papers regularly, especially the business section.
Confident that the MBA shall be a breeze. There is a few more workshops lined up before full time classes begin. Looking forward to them.