In the beginning, it was overwhelming. I just turned into a robot, a zombie. Did things without thinking, without feelings. Slowly, it started sinking in... The last straw was when the assignments began. That hit the message home!
This is the very reason why I belive that students should ideally start preparation waaaay ahead of time. They can do this by doing the following:-
- Become an expert in MS Office suite (Powerpoint, Excel, Word)
- Know APA format
- Study Accounting basics
- Buy a book from the market on the lines of "Crash course MBA" or MBA made easy or MBA for dummies or something like that - any good book written by an MBA giving you a summary of all MBA subjects.
- Practice presentation skills
- have business attire ready
- Have your cash and financial matters sorted out