Sunday, June 26, 2011

Summer term: Finance & Statistics - original wish list...

I bought the textbook for Finance and started studying it. Posted below are useful videos for learning about Finance.My class schedule for Finance (starting 28th June, 2011) shall be as follows:

MB8005 : Finance
Tuesday  : 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM
Thursday : 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM

The Summer term period is from 27th June, 2011 to August 14th, 2011 or so. After the Summer term, we shall have time off until 13th September, 2011 as holidays.

I was supposed to take Statistics, but unfortunately, missed the deadline. Stats classes began on June 23rd (1:30 PM to 4:30 PM classes). Since I missed that class, and since I did not want to waste time during the summer term, I enrolled in another program for learning the basics of Project Management. This is a course that I am interested in from a long time, anyway, since I have plans to get a PMP or a CAPM certification. So I hope this works out fine for me.

Previously, I had got some books - for self study at home - Business Math & Basic Statistics and hope they are useful to improve my comfort level with numbers...


No comments: