Friday, June 17, 2011

Studies + Job - Not a good combination

I have final tests coming up on June 21st & June 22nd. However, I gotta work on week ends (Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays). Now, a few of my classmates work and study at the same time (at least for the Foundation term), but I realize that it is not the best of ideas to be doing so.

These subjects need a lot of dedication. I wish I was able to focus on studies full time, weekdays AND weekends. However, one's gotta do what he's gotta do. For now, I continue to juggle studies and work. Have to learn to squeeze every single minute out of my day and utilize it carefully.

Can't wait to be done with this program and get into a Management / Administrative job! 10 more months to go until completion of all my courses. Hopefully, 10 months to go until I start my full time job !

No comments: