* MB8107 - Advanced International Marketing.
* MB8108 - Regulation, Government and Socially Responsible Management.
* MB8600 - Research & Communication for today's managers and
* MB8207 - International Business / Entrepreneurship
Winter 2012 courses:
* MB8005 - Finance
* MB8105 - World Logistics and Supply Chain Mgmt
* MB8509 - Comparative Healthcare Policy and Mgmt
* MB8407 - Special Topics in Marketing (Directed Reading)
Stuff pending to be completed ASAP in Spring / Summer 2012:
* MB8104 - Accounting and Finance for Todays Managers
* Internship and
* Major Research Paper
After that, I shall be DONE with this MBA program! After my MBA, a PhD would be a dream, but I am not sure of it. But I am also interested in:
* CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management) or PMP* DAM - Diploma in Advanced Management - from York University (Schulich School of Business). Post MBA Diploma in either Marketing or in HIMP (Health Industry Management Program).
* CPIM (Certified in Production & Inventory Management)
* Lean, Kaizen, Six-Sigma & TPS.