- SWOT analysis
- SWOT-TOWS Matrix
- Environmental scan : CDSTEP / PEST / PESTLE / STEEPLED analysis
- Stakeholder Matrix
- BCG (Boston Consulting Group) Matrix
- Porter's 5 forces analysis
- Value Chain analysis
- Financial ratios analysis
- EBM (Evidence Based Management): (This will work because it has worked in the past)
- Case Histories - Matching from memory, using cases solved in the past.
- 4Ps (Place, Price, Promotion, People, Product)
- Break even analysis
- Porter's Four corner's analysis
- Early warning scans
- War gaming
- Deming / Shewart cycle. Or PDCA cycle: Plan, Do, Check, Act.
- BPR (Business Process Reengineering).
- Hierarchical Levels of Strategy: Three different levels: Corporate level, business unit level, functional or departmental level.
- Business Vision analysis: Core values, Core purpose, Visionary goals: .
- Product life cycle analysis (Introduction, Growth, Maturity, Decline)
- Company life cycle analysis
- Strategic Planning Process
- Competitive Advantage: Cost & Differentiation.
- Blue Ocean Strategy
- Financial Forecasting
- Time line of implementation.
- More soon...
If there are more that you would like me to add, send me an email or write a comment below.