- Soup: Love failure
- Soup Boys: Guy who has been dumped by a girl
- Soup Song: Love Failure Song
- Moonu: Moon (also refers to Number 3 in Tamil)
- Mama: Dude
- Kolaveri: Murderous Rage/ Killer Rage
- Di: used to usually call girls in a crude way (some says its shortened form of de(ar) and boys are called ‘da’ which is shortened form of darling)
- Kai: hand
- Bovu: bye-bye shown by the girl resulting in failure..
- Sariya Vaasi: Play (Instrument) Correctly
Monday, November 28, 2011
Why this Kolaveri Di - What do the words mean??? Here you go..
Ok, I am from South India too, originally :) Though I speak Kannada, not Tamil. Here is what the words mean. Found the explanation from the internet.