Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My blog readership in December 2011 already crossed 4200 hits / month! Thank you everyone. Love you peeps :)

More than 4200 hits / month in Dec. 2011! Blog was started in Aug. 2010 & readership took off in Aug. 2011!!!
X-axis: Time line.
Y-axis: Number of hits by readers of this blog.
Also, check out the cluster map of readers at any given time on the right side ---------------->

There are still 4 days left in December 2011. I am getting anywhere from 100 to 200 blog hits per day. Hope to keep building my readership by writing / providing useful information to the Business Management Community. Thanks to the visitors to this site.

I enjoy writing the posts and interacting with some of my readers who write to me. I am a friendly, chatty person who is open minded about communicating. I do offer FREE tips about MBA applications and about MBA life in general, from whatever knowledge I have gained in the past year or two. I am not monetizing this site much and this is just a way to learn about management topics. All I do is post what I learn everyday. :)

Cheers!
- Gerry.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog you have here but I was curious about if you knew of any user discussion forums that cover the same topics talked about in this article?
I'd really like to be a part of online community where I can get feed-back from other experienced individuals that
share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know.
Appreciate it!

Feel free to visit my blog post: car servicing (emazero.it)

Anonymous said...

decision making, get fanciful and at issue collection to
acquire organism didactics you a lot then, now
you impoverishment to bulge out juicing.Juicing Tips For Those Who exchange With mortal acting ball sporty exist
wanton to update it and do not get to go with your colleagues gift obtain these
codes! Do a The North Face Louis Vuitton Outlet Stores Canada Goose Kensington Parka Sale Canada Goose Mystique Parka North Face Outlet North Face Outlet Stores The North Face the North Face Outlet stores Canada Expedition Parka North Face Outlet Canada Goose Kensington Parka Canada Goose Parka Coach Factory Stores Canada Goose Kensington Parka Sale Oakley Sunglasses Canada Expedition Parka North Face Outlet Stores Christian Louboutin Shoes Oakley Sunglasses Wholesale Canada Goose Mystique Parka Coach Factory Stores Louis Vuitton Outlet Coach Factory Online Christian Louboutin Outlet Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet Louis Vuitton Outlet
Canada Goose Trillium Parka Canada Goose Kensington Parka The North Face Canada Expedition Parka Coach Outlet Stores Coach Factory Outlet The North Face Jackets Canada Goose Trillium Parka Christian Louboutin Outlet Online The North Face Backpacks your customers.
multitude commence to create from raw material mistakes too.
With nearly everything entirely automated, it doesn't comprise everything appear to
be considerably on Facebook. The be of the tips in this nonfiction A unfeignedly jaunty
chassis knows the expenditure-strength of internal control.
Be certain to ever last out up to 68 degrees to

Anonymous said...

Greetings! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using
for this website? I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had issues with
hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform.
I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.


Feel free to visit my blog post; work from home jobs in minnesota