- MT8808 - Consulting Skills
- MB8105 - World Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- MB8509 - Healthcare Policy & Management
- Finance related course
The only courses that remain (and which I shall do in Spring / Summer term 2012) are:
- MB8104 - Accounting & Finance for Today's Managers. (which I shall do from another University - another business school like DGSB, McMaster or Schulich, York U)
- Major Research Paper + Internship.
And finally, I shall be able to call myself a Master's Degree holder and an MBA !!!