Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I am contemplating DAM in HIMP from Schulich, York U this Fall !

Just had a thought - about pursuing DAM (Diploma in Advanced Management) in HIMP (Healthcare Industry Management Program) from the Schulich School of Business, York University, Toronto, ON, Canada.

Will see how it goes... I am actually filling up the application form for it right now !!! That means that I have to get all my MBA courses DONE by August 2012! And shall probably mean that I may have to put a job on hold for now, but lemme see how things roll. It is a good thing to get most of my education done with and out of the way this year itself, in 2012.

The DAM is a 12 week program. One is supposed to take 5 courses. Admission is open for those who have completed an MBA already from a recognized university. Classes are conducted on a Full-Time, part-Time or week end basis. If I start working full time, I can take the week-end course.

There is OSAP (Ontario Student Assistance Program) loan available for a DAM, I guess. I might as well go ahead and apply for that one too. Will keep you posted :)

- Gerry.

No comments: