Sunday, January 8, 2012

I have fantasized about doing Stand Up comedy too! It is in my bucket list !


A bucket list is a list of things you want to do before you "kick the bucket" / leave planet Earth. One of the things I want to do in my life is "Stand Up comedy". I have been motivated to do this for quite some time. I do try and include an element of humour in my class presentations and I have succeeded at times to make my class mates laugh during presentations. 



Not in the ones that I have uploaded on You Tube - I tend to keep those professional and clean of any jokes or comedy :). Coz my videos are meant to help me get a decent job after the MBA. It is the informal class presentations that have my style of humour - silly, inane, topics. It is not just the content, but also the presentation, voice pitch, delivery and the timing that matter. So, I shall try to make a YouTube video sample of my version of a stand up and post it someday soon :). A 3 to 5 minute stand up comedy routine. Will attempt to do that within the next few months :)

No comments: