- Let people know you’re looking.
- Don’t be afraid to network on Facebook.
- Make sure your Facebook profile is private.
- Find information about hiring managers (on LinkedIn).
- Hyperlink your resume.
- Be strategic with Facebook lists.
- Create the connections you need to get the job.
- Get Google on your side.
- Join industry chats on Twitter.
- Seek out job-search advice.
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
10 Smart Ways to Use Social Media in Your Job Search
From the link: http://money.usnews.com/money/careers/slideshows/10-smart-ways-to-use-social-media-in-your-job-search