Interesting quotes by Grace Hopper:
- If it's a good idea, go ahead and do it. It is much easier to apologize than it is to get permission.
- A ship in port is safe; but that is not what ships are built for. Sail out to sea and do new things.
- I've always been more interested in the future than in the past.
- Humans are allergic to change. They love to say, "We've always done it this way." I try to fight that. That's why I have a clock on my wall that runs counter-clockwise.
- We're flooding people with information. We need to feed it through a processor. A human must turn information into intelligence or knowledge. We've tended to forget that no computer will ever ask a new question.