Saturday, February 4, 2012

MBA Learning ---> Did I permanently retain something in my brain or did I complete a series of assignments and tests at a frantic pace in bursts of 3 months each? Hope I did learn & retain stuff :)

Often times, a student gets so involved in the assignments and tests that it is possible that one may forget about learning. I mean, lose focus on learning, while focusing on assignments. Then, the program just becomes a series of assignments one after the other. And it may be hard to study in depth.

Yes, I personally do manage to do my studying and learning, but there is a LOT of work to be done and a lot of studying to be done. I consider myself to be reasonable quick at learning and picking up topics. I wonder how the others - some of whom may be slower - especially, from non English speaking countries - fare?

No comments: