It is amazing how you find precious gems in the rarest of places. And how do you find these gems? By doing a LOT of reading and always keeping an eye open for these gems :) I absolutely dig / love sentences below:
“The average person (in Iceland) looks at it this way:
- Canada is a younger version of the U.S.
- Canada has more natural resources than the U.S.
- Canada is less developed than the U.S
- Canada has more land than than USA
- Canada has lots of water &
- Canada thinks about the Arctic.”
This is an extract from an article which suggests that Iceland is considering adopting the Canadian currency since it is stable.