Friday, March 23, 2012

This MBA blog at www.gerry.in by me Gerry Som has been voted one of the top 22 personal MBA blogs! This blog gets a traffic of 7000+ views per month!

Dear visitors,

Thank you for reading the blogs when you have the time. I appreciate it.

This MBA blog gets more than 7000 views a month. A lot of people write emails to me and I reply to each and every one of them. I have mentored more than 30 MBA students so far and guided them with their MBA applications for FREE. I do not want anything out of this. I just enjoy helping people. There was a time when I was helpless in Canada, with no one to mentor me. Now, I am almost done with my MBA and feel it is my duty to help others achieve success and be a mentor to newcomers.

Accredited Online Colleges
This Blog has been voted one of top 22 MBA blogs in the world!
You will be pleased to know that this MBA blog has been voted as one of the top 22 MBA blogs in the world, by eCF. Details are at the link: https://www.ecollegefinder.org/mba-award.aspx

eCollege Finder ---> www.eCollegeFinder.org

You can vote for me to win! You can vote for this blog to win! Please visit the link:
http://blog.ecollegefinder.org/top-mba-blog-award-voting/ and vote for "Gerry Som". I appreciate your kindness very much. God bless you.


Best wishes!
Gerry Som.
Blogger @ www.gerry.in

No comments: