You have 365 days in a year. That is 8,760 hours.
If you had only $8760 with you, would you waste $10?
Then why waste 10 hours for nothing, being unproductive?
Ask yourself: "What do I need to change?"
|DON'T WASTE TIME|
- Is there a lazy bone in your body? Break it. Train it to become productive.
- Have a long term goal? Find the short term goals that will get you there.
- Are you happy with complacency? You’re not happy.
- Where do you express yourself? Find inspiration.
- Do you understand a problem? Find another one.
- Did you just brag about your talent? Use it.
- Do you disagree? Prove your point.
- Is someone being loud? Be louder.
- Doubt yourself? Keep trying.
- Have nothing to share? Go read.
|Don't waste your time; Or time will waste you|
|Don't THINK; DO !!!|
|"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of" - Bruce Lee|
|Your time is limited; Do not waste it living someone else's life.|