- Say yes to invitations to a new country.
- Say yes to meeting new friends.
- Say yes to learning a new language, picking up a new sport.
- Yes is how you get your first job, and your next job.
- Yes is how you find your spouse, and even your kids.
- Even if it’s a bit edgy, a bit out of your comfort zone, saying yes means you will do something new, meet someone new, and make a difference in your life, and likely in others’ lives as well. …
Yes is a tiny word that can do big things. Say it often!”
- Eric Schmidt.
Executive Chairman, Google.