Sunday, October 28, 2012

Happy to see some changes at Ted Rogers School of Management / Ryerson MBA

NEW ! BETTER !! IMPROVED !!!

In the past 2 weeks, I have seen some changes and improvements in Ryerson MBA. As an (outgoing) student, I feel very happy and proud to see them. What are they?

  1. A new Ryerson MBA blog has been launched very recently by the Management of TRSM. You know me. I love blogs! Do check out the blog at the link: http://mbablog.ryerson.ca/. I wish that new blog the very best ! (No, that blog is not a competition to this blog, ha ha :). That is an official blog by the management. This blog (www.gerry.in) is a student blog (unofficial). My blog has my personal thoughts including silly stuff, candid thoughts, stories of my experience, and so on. I also post interesting snippets from the internet. The official blog is (as I understand it) meant to showcase the achievements of the program. And no, I am personally NOT involved in any way with the official blog. 
  2. A new YouTube video has been launched by the TRSM Management. Do check it out, folks. It is at the link: http://youtu.be/_MjiYMHnwDM. I love, love, love this video. This should have been done a long time ago, but it is better late than never. I am sooooo happy that TRSM is now becoming Social Media savvy :) More power to Ryerson MBA and to Ted Rogers School of Management
  3. The new batch of students (class of 2013) seems very energetic and excited. That is good to see. New blood with new ideas will carry forward the mission, vision, purpose, brand, energy and the torch of the business school. 
Cheers,
Gerry. 


No comments: