Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Blog stats increasing to 1100 views or more PER DAY



This blog is getting a LOT of readership these days. I have noticed that blog readership increases towards the end of the year. November, December and January months are when my blog gets maximum readership.

In any case, it is good to see a DAILY viewership of more than 1100 to 1200. The total readership in the past 30 days has been 12,500+ and the all time total viewership is nearing 100,000.

Now, if only I made  a dollar for every view, I would make $1000 a day on some days, ha ha. The bottomline however, is that I blog for a few reasons as below, and not for money:
  • Learning by writing
  • Self-satisfaction
  • Sharing information with the world
  • Connecting with people with similar interests
  • Building a personal profile and online imprint

No comments: