If you want to get an edge and separate yourself from the common herd, take some cues from the seven beliefs and habits of the most successful people:
- An equity position is necessary to get wealthy.
- I'm always looking to gain an advantage in my business dealings.
- Doing things well is more important than doing new things.
- I hire people who are smarter than I am.
- It's essential I really understand my business associates' motivations.
- I can easily walk away from a deal if it's not right.
- Setbacks and failures have taught me what I'm good at.