- Read something related to your industry.
- Read something related to business development.
- Send two emails to touch base with old colleagues.
- Empty private client inbox by responding to all career coaching questions within one business day.
- Check in with each team member on their progress.
- Have a short non-work related conversation with every employee.
- Review your top three goals for your company that are focused on its growth.
- Identify and execute one task to support each of your top three goals.
- Post five valuable pieces of content on all major social media accounts.
- Take a full minute to appreciate what you have and how far you’ve come.
Tuesday, April 16, 2013
Ten things to do every workday / 10 useful tips for the workplace
From the link: http://www.linkedin.com/today/post/article/20130326165036-7668018-10-things-to-do-every-workday