Sunday, September 5, 2010

Bay Street of downtown Toronto (Financial District) rocks!

I am working in the downtown Toronto area (Financial district) as Security Officer these days, close to the Fairmont Royal York Hotel.

At 6 AM, the cars of bank executives start entering parking (I do Access Control). The cars: Almost brand new (looking) Mercedes, BMW, Lexus, Porsche, Jaguar, Acura, Infinity, Bentley, Land Rover... go by... zoom, zoom, zoom. So impressed! Bay St. rocks !!! I tell myself "Work hard, buddy. Someday, you shall drive one of these cars to work too :)"

I love Bay St. Love the energy, the opulence, the affluence, the richness, the quality of people walking on it. Everything is so encouraging. I wanna be part of that environment too. Hey wait, I already am, now! Our Business School, TRSM is right on Bay St. Yay for that!

No comments: