Monday, October 4, 2010

In praise of the Ryerson Students' Union

I shall blog about this in detail later on, but oh my God! Ryerson Students' Union does an amazing job for all the students. The best thing that I like about RSU is the openness. There is so much freedom of expression here at Ryerson. There is so much focus on equality and fair treatment.

Everyone is welcome. Everyone is loved and accepted. There are so many coffee, wine and cheese events, so many departments which you can explore and see where you can fit in.

I am very tempted to be an active member of the RSU, but I have my studies to focus on. However, I do enjoy their free coffee & cookie / free pastry events which are next to the library and since I spend most of my time in the Ryerson library area, I am always free to attend :)

No comments: