Friday, October 1, 2010

My weekly class schedule

Just to give you an idea, we have one class per subject per week by one Professor. Classes are 3 hours long. There is powerpoint presentation and discussion as the slides progress. But we also have facility to be able to show internet webpages etc on the screen along with sound from speakers. So, sometimes, the Professor shows us interesting YouTube videos too!

My weekly class schedule is as follows (classes are in the 9th floor of TRSM)
Sunday: No class
Monday: Strategy class from 1 PM to 4 PM
Tuesday: Accounting class from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM
Wednesday: Business Law & Ethics (RG&SRM) from 10 AM to 1 PM  &
                    Marketing from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM
Thursday: No class
Friday: Human Resources from 9 AM to 12 noon.
Saturday: No class

The problem for me is that I commute from Hamilton everyday to attend classes and I do a part time job as well to support myself. Hopefully, things shall get better soon, as time passes and as we settle down into the program. I can say with confidence that week 3 is better than week 2. And week 2 was better than week 1 ! Cheers to that !

No comments: