Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The pressure is on! Having fun learning new concepts :)

Currently doing the Spring term of MBA. Taking 2 courses with 2 classes per week per subject. There are 2 chapters covered per class on average and things are moving at a pretty fast pace. We have already written the mid term tests for these two subjects !!! Another 3 weeks and we shall be DONE with these 2 courses - Economics & Accounting.

Happy that I have learnt a lot of new concepts. I feel greatly empowered and enlightened! I feel that I can now run the world with my business knowledge, ha ha. Its good that we are having fun with our subjects. The new class is amazing. So may bright students. I feel blessed to be part of this MBA program. 3 cheers to Ted Rogers School of Management and its awesome students and faculty!!!

No comments: