Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Got my first interview call today by email. Yay !!! I am soooo happy :)

I have been applying for jobs like crazy for the past 3 weeks through the Career sections of various company websites - mainly Pharmaceutical companies, Medical Device companies, Consulting companies and Health Insurance companies. And have received more than 20 rejection letters so far. Finally, I received an email today asking me to schedule a time for a phone interview. I feel so blessed and lucky. Very happy today.

Whatever company that I shall join, I shall contribute immensely to it and add value. Hope to make big bucks for the company I work for and in return, for myself!!! Can not wait :)

One thing confirm is this: RYERSON MBA WORKS !!! Ted Rogers School of Management DOES get you interview calls and jobs. I am proof of this.

No comments: