Monday, October 3, 2011

2nd interview call within a week. Yay !!!

Yeah baby !!! Got a 2nd job interview call within 1 week from a 2nd major company. Details later. Shhh.. its a secret till the process is over :) If you need a tip from me about job hunting, it is this: Apply, apply apply online. I applied for 300+ positions in the last 3 weeks :) Who needs internship? Jump into job directly. It looks like this is gonna be an awesome week for me!
About the 2nd call:
I was asked to do an online assessment test - a reasoning and a behavioral test. I did well in both. After 3 days, I got an email informing me that I had indeed moved on to the 2nd stage of the interview and shall have to take another reasoning test in person in their company. I look forward to that now. Yay! Will keep you posted.- Gerry.

No comments: