- Bachelor's degree in Medicine (MBBS)
- Master's degree in Business (MBA)
- Clinical Research Professional training (Kriger, Canada)
- ACLS, BLS, First Aid, PALS, BSS training with ATLS & FCCS knowledge.
- More than 12 years of experience in the Healthcare industry
- Global outlook - worked in 5 countries, been to more than 40 countries
- World citizen in spirit - understand cultures and am comfortable with different cultures
- Canadian citizenship
- Young, energetic, enthusiastic
- Great at computer and driving skills
- People person, team player
- Ambitious, go getter, courageous, passionate
- Good work ethic
- Result oriented
- Constantly re-inventing self to improve skills
- Lifelong learner
- Firm believer of 3BL / triple bottom line concept (People, Planet & Profits)
- and so on...
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
To my potential employers: Why should you hire me?
Why I would be a good candidate for your company: