Thursday, October 6, 2011

MB8207: International Entrepreneurship is an awesome course !!!

Awesome class by Prof. Alan Carsrud about Networking yesterday in the "MB8207: International Entrepreurship" class.

What I learnt: To start a good business, it is not always necessary to be smart at everything myself. If I learn know how to network well, put a bunch of smart people together and make them work in harmony; If I can be a smart Manager, hey, I can start and run a great company myself (instead of sending out a million resumes)!

This is a very useful course. Great teacher, Professor Alan. Very glad that I am doing this course. The best part is that it is stress free. You focus on learning and not on tests. Light assignments too. This affordable TRSM MBA is worth its weight in gold, baby :)

No comments: