- Learn as much as possible about our businesses, values and culture before you meet with us. We like to know that you know who we are, what we stand for, and how your skills and experience may impact our businesses.
- Identify examples of your successes or applied leadership experiences, including accomplishments, results and lessons learned. Tell us how you feel this would add to your impact if you were hired.
- Be prepared to ask challenging questions of our team members. They can provide you with important information about how you’ll work with others, how your performance will be measured, and the resources you’ll have to cultivate your potential within our companies.
- Know what YOU stand for. Tell us about your aspirations and what type of difference you’d like to make in our world.
- Enjoy your time with us. Use your interview to gain experience, brush up on your interpersonal skills, and learn your own strengths and weaknesses. Our team members enjoy learning new things with every interview we conduct.
Thursday, October 13, 2011
Preparing for an Interview - some more tips
Johnson & Johnson
A job interview can be a great opportunity to consider your potential with us and to learn more about our people, culture and business strategies.
Consider the following suggestions as you prepare for an interview: