- Do companies have personalities, just like people? An aggregate behaviour as the end result of all individual behaviours together. Perhaps they do.
- And if companies do have personalities, are they perfect?
- Can the company personalities be improved?
- Can they be fine tuned to improve efficiency?
- If necessary, can any problems be solved?
- Yes, there is something called Corporate Culture. But there must be something call Corporate Personality, as well, eh?
I did an internet search and found a few useful links as below:
Surviving Corporate Personality Disorder - It's not you that's crazy -- it's the organization!
The author has a written a book called: Surviving and Saving Sick Organizations - Corporate Personality Disorder - by Dr. Eli Sopow. PhD.