From the movie "A Good Year". (This is in regards to buying and selling in the stock and bond market). The opening trading scene from this movie is a Must Watch for MBA students. What a pleasure to watch and learn, for ALFs (Aggressive Little Flunky) on the trading floor.
More wisdom from the movie:
- A man should acknowledge his losses just as gracefully as he celebrates his victories.
- A man learns nothing much from winning.
- The act of losing however, can elicit great wisdom.
- It is inevitable to lose once in a while. The trick is, not to make a habit out of it!
- Once you find something good, you have to take care of it; You have to let it grow!