Saturday, May 5, 2012

It is now SHOW TIME! Time to put all MBA knowledge into practice...

I am very excited about starting my 3 month Consulting Internship. Monday, 7th May 2012 shall be the first day of my internship. Can not provide details online.

This internship is my chance to rise and shine. To prove to myself and the world that I am a capable individual who can produce good results and add value to companies. Having spent more than a year studying various subjects, this is a chance to implement what was learnt.

I hope to implement my knowledge in the follwing areas, as part of this internship:
  • Business Development
  • Marketing
  • Economics
  • Strategy
  • Entrepreneurship
  • Organizational Behaviour
  • Healthcare Management
  • Ethics, Sustainability and Social Responsibility and
  • Management Consulting
Will keep posting my experiences in general. Can not be specific, in order to protect the privacy of the workplace. But I want people to know that MBA internships can be fun! Especially if you meet some great people to work for.

Cheers!
Gerry.

No comments: