Saturday, May 12, 2012

Status Update: Life is getting busy!

Haven't blogged in a while. Have been busy. Internship has begun. The new batch of foundation students is here, now. Have not met them yet.

But hey, if any of the FOUNDATION STUDENTS - New MBA students of TRSM are reading this blog post, you are welcome to get in touch with me by Facebook messaging and say Hello :)

I am working on my MRP (Major Research Paper) as well as my Internship project right now. Lot of report writing. But hey, that is a major part of MBA student life - report writing! No complains...

As I get busy with internship for now and job in a few months, I guess my blogging activity shall slow down a bit. But I shall do my best to keep posting useful information... Will make the time.

Cheers!

Gerry.

No comments: