Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Free Facebook Timeline Cover to support Mars One Project! www.mars-one.com

I made a Facebook timeline cover for people to download for free and use - just a way of showing my support for this new project. I looked at www.mars-one.com and thought - these guys need support. This is not just their project, this project belongs to the whole of humanity and whole of planet Earth !

The Facebook Timeline cover here is 851 px X 315 px (pixels) and fits timeline just right (it is a picture of Victoria Crater from Cape Verde. Photo source: www.wikipedia.org . I am using it on my timeline already, so I know it fits right :) Feel free to use it or create one of your own (I used "Paint" software). Lets us all show our suppor for the Mars One Project, people !!!


Below is a picture "Mars Exploration Family Portrait "- detailing explorations so far, from the link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Mars-exploration-family-portrait.jpg

No comments: