Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Option Institute - The Anatomy of Fear - Releasing Fear & Anxiety



Details:
http://www.option.org/happiness-hits -- The Option Institute's HAPPINESS HITS Video Series

Barry Neil Kaufman, best selling author of Happiness Is A Choice and Son-Rise: The Miracle Continues and the Co-Founder of The Option Institute, The Son-Rise Program®, and the Autism Treatment Center of America™ clearly explains why and how we use fear to take care of ourselves, even though this often creates limiting beliefs and anxiety.

Fear can be an ever present, incapacitating emotion that prevents you from completing the simplest tasks. Or it can be a rare occurrence out of nowhere catching you at just the wrong time. Or it can be a background anxiety just below the surface that you can't put your finger on. Big or small, fear can impact every facet of your life from your career, to your health, to your relationship.

"I came to Fearless, with fears and beliefs that had guided me all of my life. They led to misconceptions and pain for me and those I love. It was incredible that in a few days I changed so much that I was calmer, more clear- headed and authentic, and less judgmental. I could see and understand my past, discard it and move on. "
~Barbara Cerf, Marketing Executive/Writer, New York

In the Fearless Program, exclusively available at The Option Institute, you'll acquire tools and techniques that will not only let you stand courageous in the face of fear, but instead, will let you completely eliminate fear. You've heard about irrational fear - you'll learn how all fears are actually rational and therefore understandable. By understanding the rationale behind your fears, you can identify the beliefs that fuel them. Change these beliefs, and you banish the fears and phobias they produce.

When you are Fearless, you will know how to:
• Thrive on Change: Enjoy every minute on life's roller coaster
• Overcome anxiety: Find the rationale behind the seemingly irrational
• Step up to life: Make the "hard" decisions that have been holding you back
• Become an everyday hero: Think clearly, even in crisis

"After my 17 year old son passed away suddenly, I didn't believe I had the strength and courage to go on. The Fearless Program made me aware that I am fully equipped to take care of myself and that I can move forward and celebrate my son's wonderful life."
~Rick Dempsey, Marketing Consultant, ME

The personal growth and development programs at The Option Institute are engaging, interactive and dynamic. We believe in experiential training versus conventional lectures and seminars. As a student, you are not an observer, but rather, an active learner and participant.

The Option Institute is a not-for-profit educational organization founded in 1983 by best-selling author (Happiness Is A Choice) Barry Neil Kaufman and Samahria Lyte Kaufman. Located on a pastoral 100-acre campus nestled in the beautiful Berkshires of western Massachusetts, our property offers trail hikes, waterfalls, wildlife, woodlands, elegant sunrises and breathtaking vistas. From blazing fall foliage and soft downy snows to the lush green hills and explosions of life in spring and summer, The Option Institute offers a year-round picturesque backdrop in which to live, learn and grow.

No comments: