Thursday, October 11, 2012

M-school + B-school + I-school = HIM career

From market study, I know that information technology is hot property yet again. Health informatics is hot too. From my personal point of view, this is an opportunity for me. I got my undergraduate degree in Medicine from India, and am about to get my graduate business degree. If I get some training in Information Technology (even if it is not a full time program, but a certificate course or training), I will have the opportunity to work in Health Informatics. There are also opportunities to work as a Business Analyst to IT firms.

M + B + I = HIM

  • M-school training +
  • B-school training +
  • IT-training = 
  • A career in Health(care) Informatics Management

This is something that I will take a strong look at, once I am completed with my B school studies. You have to study the market and respond to it, to succeed in professional life. That is exactly what I am going to do. 

Cheers!
Gerry.

No comments: