Saturday, February 23, 2013

Will post on this blog occasionally, now on.

Now that my MBA is complete, I am going to get busy with my career. I will continue to post useful stuff on this blog, but it will not be as frequent as before. The line of work I am going to focus is going to be as follows:

  • Business Development
  • B2B sales
  • Account Management
  • Client Relationship Management
  • Revenue Generation
  • Business Process Improvement
  • Consulting
  • Technology: Solutions, Software and Hardware

How did I arrive at this conclusion? I did a lot of research about the market. Tried multiple options. This was my choice. The market is hot in the technology sector. And that is exactly where where I am heading. Wish me luck! I wish all my friends luck in their future ventures. Hey, if you read this blog, you are a friend! :)

Love,
Gerry.

No comments: