|Job Title:||Leadership / Org Development Consultant|
|Department:||Leadership & Org Development|
|Job Category:||Human Resources|
|Employment Status:||Permanent Full Time|
|Number of Positions:||1|
|Posted Date:||January __, 2011|
|Closing Date:||January __, 2011|
|Salary Range:||$72,560 - $83,382 per annum|
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducts needs analyses, researches, designs, and maintains leadership and organizational development curriculum that focuses on enhancing leadership capabilities, healthy work environment, developing capacity for change and growth, employee engagement and team building.
- Designs and implements effective measurement and evaluation tools and strategies.
- Delivers training workshops and facilitates OD interventions to enhance the effectiveness of staff; leads and teaches large groups of learners in a variety of content areas; Provides feedback and coaching where appropriate.
- Supports the development and maintenance of competencies that provide the framework for the enhancement of skill and knowledge progression paths for all levels of leaders.
- Actively supports staff and leaders by offering expert adult education and organizational development consulting services.
- Develops and delivers curriculum in multiple modalities including in-class (face-to-face) and technology based (e-learning) platform through an effective blend of media types (audio, visual, text).
- Collaborates with fellow team members and develops and manages strong relationships with staff and partners across the organization; identifies ways of integrating sharing and community building tools into learning solutions.
- Assists with other duties as required.
- University degree and a minimum of 5 years demonstrated experience in organizational development consulting, advanced level facilitation, adult learning principles and methodologies (needs assessment, instructional design and development, delivery and evaluation), development of e-learning based curriculum, and leadership development.
- Masters in Adult Education and/or Organizational Development preferred.
- Minimum 5 years recent business experience as a training specialist and/or OD Consultant; Proven ability to develop and deliver programs to all levels of the organization, up to and including senior leaders.
- Superior interpersonal skills; excellent presentation, group facilitation and communication (verbal and written) skills to provide services to a diverse population of learners.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; Strong project management skills with proven ability to successfully manage timelines, milestones, and critical paths with minimal supervision; Able to manage multiple tasks in a rapidly changing, deadline oriented environment.
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to deal with situations where information is difficult to obtain, complex or ambiguous.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain relationships with a variety of stakeholders at various levels; strong customer focus with the ability to work successfully in a team setting or independently.
- Demonstrated current knowledge of technology used in training; experience with multimedia, e-learning development and Learning Management Systems (LMS’s) an asset.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency including advanced skills with MS Office applications.