- Ontario - all over Ontario - extensive driving (more than 3000 km)
- Manitoba - Winnipeg, Brandon, Falcon Lake etc
- Saskatchewan - Saskatoon, Regina
- Alberta - Edmonton, Calgary, Red Deer,
- Quebec - Quebec city, Montreal,
- New Brunswick - Fredericton,
- Nova Scotia - Sydney, Halifax
- Newfoundland & Labrador - St.Johns, Port a basque
- PEI (Prince Edward Island) - Charlottetown
What is the longest that I have driven in a single day (less than 24 hours span)? ---> 1500 kms !
What is the longest that I have driven non stop (hands on the wheel & continuous driving) -> 350 kms.
I have traveled to British Columbia & Nunuvat by air, but not by land.
I have not been to Yukon or NWT yet.
To the Non-Canadians reading this, driving around in Canada is the closest you can get to heaven, ha ha :))).Soooo much fun! Especially the Fall season when the leaves change colour. Another fun element is the animals that you during the drives - moose, bear, deer, racoons, you name it! The most fun I have had was driving in Newfoundland. Canada is one of the most beautiful countries in the world!
The best part was that my parents were with me and I was showing them around Canada.. Sweet memories. I am glad that I am in Canada :) Love this country!